Prepare for high impact print with AlphaGraphics
by: Marketing Team on
Did you hear about our brand new Digital Presses?
As AlphaGraphics continues to provide first class service and produce innovative marketing communications for our customers we have recently made a £2 million investment in two HP Indigo 7800 Digital printers.
It was time for an upgrade in our Digital Colour department, and the new Indigo's will replace the two Xerox iGen3 110's based at our Stockton site. They will be missed after seven years of loyal service, but they can't compete with the newbies which are able to produce an extra 600 colour prints and an incredible 4,200 more mono prints an hour!
As always, we provide the best qualified care to customers, so prior to installing the two new presses our Prepress and Print experts received weeks of specialist training in Barcelona.
We are equipped to offer more choice, quality and creativity than ever before thanks to our new additions. Some of the special effects and settings that the Indigo's boast include:
- IndiChrome Plus 7-colour printing
- White ink for high impact printing onto dark stocks
- Specialist photo inks to bring out realistic skin and sky tones
- Invisible red ink which is only visible under UV light
- Transparent ink to achieve digital watermark, to can be layered to create a high gloss spot-varnish effect
- Embossed-style textures and raised effects
- Compatible with over 3,000 substrates including recycled stocks, paperboards and plastics
- Precise colour matching technology which covers up to 97% of the PANTONE® colour range
- A specialist substrate kit allowing prints on up to 480 microns/400gsm (depending on stock)
Our continual investment in software, equipment and people at AlphaGraphics ensures our customers always have access to the widest range of products and services. No matter how creative, detailed or big the project, we have the skills technology and expertise to bring ideas to life.
For more information on our capabilities check out our Plant List, or give our experienced team of Account Managers a call on 01642 525100.